In an assignment, if we want to present something in an effective and clear way, then we will have to use some visual aids. The most common visual aids that are commonly used in an assignment are tables, graphs, and pictures. You can use these tables, graphs, and pictures by displaying some self-explanatory items, by describing all the important points of your assignment, and for the clear representation of the data. If you are not able to present these tables, graphs, and pictures in an assignment in an effective way, then you can get help from the assignment writing services. Anyhow, the importance of using the tables, graphs, and pictures in an assignment is given below;
1) All the readers of an assignment are not theoretical learners. There are also some readers who are visual learners. If you use tables, graphs, and pictures in an assignment, then it will be easy for you to convey your message to those visual learners too.
2) There are also some readers who are propositional learners. To break up the monotony of those propositional learners, it is also necessary for you to add these tables, graphs, and pictures in your assignment.
3) To write an assignment, you will have to convey a lot of information about a particular topic idea. Sometimes, there is a possibility that you are not able to convey such amount of information just in a theoretical form. Under such a situation, these tables, charts, and pictures provide you with an easy format to convey your information in an effective way.
4) If you want to compare two or more than two things in your assignments, then these tables and graphs are also helpful for you. You can easily draw information on these graphs and tables for the purpose of comparison.
5) To write an assignment, it is necessary for you to provide a brief description of your research framework by using the data analysis process. For this reason, you can easily draw results of your research framework by using the pictures and graphs.
6) There are three types of graphs are commonly used in an assignment. If you want to show the percentage of the data by using the graphs, then Pie graph is the best choice for you. If it is necessary for you to draw information in the X-axis and Y-axis, then line graph is the best choice for you. When you are going to draw the data of different conditions, then bar graphs are used.
7) The use of pictures, graphs, and tables is also helpful for us because the information presented with the help of these visual aids will be easily and fastly understandable for the audience. Moreover, the readers will also be able to memorize that information for a longer period of time rather than the theoretical form of the information.
8) For example, if the similar information is delivered in three different forms like text form, visual form, and vocal form, then we come to know that the students can understand only 7% of the text information, 55% of the visual information, and 38% of the vocal information.
That’s why most of the students and experts try to use a lot of information in the form of tables, pictures, and graphs in an assignment.