Nursing is an honourable and respectable profession. However, the nursing profession has been considered one of the most daunting and stressful field. Physical labour, suffering and emotional demands of the ill patients are the stress full factors in the nursing. Stress factors have made this job very daunting. Here, the professional writers of Essay Writing Services Provider Company will discuss stress factors in the field of nursing.
- Overwork: The most common stressful factor in the field of nursing is work overload. As we know that nurses are available 24 hours in hospitals. So, they have to face the workload. Nurses are forced to do too much work; indeed, they have not enough time to handle their own life. They don’t have time to give time to their social life and go for a walk in order to feel relaxed.
- Time Management: Time management is another stressful factor in the field of nursing. A nurse always learns the voice of hurry, hurry, hurry. The best example of nurses is the best quotation is that is famous form them that nurses are always in a hurry.
- Lockage of Social Support and Awareness: The people have no awareness about the handicraft duties of the nurses. Indeed, nurses are the victim of a lack of social support. They are bound to feel ups and downs in life without any kindness.
- Exposure of Inflectional Diseases: Another stress full factor in the field of nursing is the exposure of inflectional disease. As we know that nurses are bound to handle nurses in their disease, so that, they have to exposure to inflectional diseases.
- Sleep Deprivation: As we know that the field of nursing is very daunting and complex, so that, nurses have no time to give relax to their sleep. They are the victim of sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation can affect their immune system and they can become the victim of depression. Most nurses are the victim of depression; therefore, they handle people in very angry behavior.
- Role of Ambiguity and Conflicts: Nurses are bound and forced to feel ambiguity and conflict. In hospitals, they face a different situation such as the irregular behavior of strange people. This is another stress full factor in the field of nursing that have tired people to leave this difficult profession. Therefore, some rules and regulation should be established for the facility of nurses.
- Career Development Options: In the field of nursing, people don’t have a lack of career option. As we know that the field of nursing is very complex and complicated, therefore, lack of career development options is another stressful factor in this filed. This is very often that people will get promotion in their filed.
- Dealing Difficulties: According to my personal views, dealing with difficult and ill patients is very stressed full factors in the field of nursing. We know that it is an essential part of nursing but it is very difficult and stressful. Most ill patients make a lame excuse and nurse feel difficulties to manage them and handle them.